Saturday, March 1, 2008

Family

Life at 82 is still exciting! Life is filled with the people I love.

I am so proud of my children: 
Mary Ellen Kubo, Miriam Maneevone, Le Roy Redding and their families.  

My pride and joy are my nine grandchildren: 
Maneevone: Leonie, Malina, Wanida and Joe Maertz, Anjuli and Sam Paschall
Redding: Liz, Levi and Rachael, Leah
Kubo: Micah and Danya

And my four GREAT grandchildren: 
Liz's daughter - Anna Joy 
Levi and Rachael's sons - Wyatt Easton and Ace William
Sam and Anjuli's son - Manoah Nathaniel  (www.babyboymanoah.blogspot.com)

I'm  ALSO blessed by a wonderful "international family" who I dearly love from many parts of the world, and friends from far and near who are important to me.

5 comments:

Rev Wally said...

Aunt Millie,

Like your blog, especially the links.

Cousin Wally

anjuli paschall said...

hi grandma,
i am so glad that you spent time down here with us. it was so nice going on walks around the house and eating oranges. manoah already misses your walker. have a great time with your sister. love you.

jessica maneewan tou said...

hi grandma!!
i'm so glad you've your own blog! i loved having you across the stairway and your funny quips about life. i miss you already. *hugs*

j and w maertz said...

grandma!!

hey i love this blog! super job! get micah you show you how to load pictures on to your blog page... we all know you have lots of photos! :) we are in thailand now! we will see Craig in china next week! loving you. wanida

Yuki Saito said...

Grandma, you did an excellent job on your blog, and this is so exciting!! Thank you for including me in your amazing project for the Lord.
Love,
Yuki